When was the last time you reviewed your histology partner?
Since 2007, we have been providing histology services to the private and NHS sector with each of our Consultant Pathologists reporting on dermatopathology, gastrointestinal pathology, breast pathology, uropathology and gynaecological pathology.
co Our service has built itself on the reputation of our turnaround times, quality of reporting and a highly personalised service. We operate our own laboratory, meaning that every part of our process from the microscopy and macro descriptions through to service level agreements and tissue processing is controlled to the highest quality standards.
Our courier service spans the whole of the UK and conforms to the UN3373 transport regulations. We provide all of the relevant consumables required to start using our service and with the back-up of our expert client services and account management teams, you can be up and ready to start using our service in less than 48 hours.
We maintain a close working relationship with all of our client stakeholders including but not limited to the theatre and clinical staff, consultants and their secretaries, hospital management and NHS Trusts.
No more chasing for results or being told that somebody will call you back when they never do. No more nameless contacts or phone numbers that just ring out. Our service helps to ease the administrative burden that your organisation may be facing and that ultimately, has an impact on the service provided to the patient. CPS is available around the clock, trusted by over 200 consultants UK wide, major hospital groups and the NHS. It’s why most of our clients think of CPS as an extension of their team.
Key Benefits of Working With CPS
1. Always Focused On Quality
- CQC registered
- ISO15189:2012 accredited
- Training approved by the IBMS
- Registered with UK NEQAS
- Pathologist participation in EQA schemes
2. Dedicated Service – Bespoke Delivery
- Service tailored to your exact needs
- Fresh and slow Mohs procedures
- Attendance, in person or remotely at MDT’s
- NHS backlog histopathology (slide reporting & wet samples)
- Comprehensive range of special and immunohistochemical stains
3. Rapid Turnaround Times
- <72hrs for 90% of all Histological samples
- <72hrs for 90% of all Non-Gynae Cytology samples
- <96hrs for 70% of all Gynae Cytology samples
- Urgent requests discussed with the requesting consultant
4. Fully Managed Service
- Access and audit your cases online
- Courier collections and deliveries UK wide
- All relevant consumables provided
- Marketing support
- Dedicated account management
5. Personal Touch, Expert Service
- Consultant Pathologists accessible via their personal mobiles 24×7
- Client services team available Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm
- Out of hours support service available 24x7x365
- Online tracking of cases and reports
We work across the whole UK, working with private clinics, independent hospitals, major healthcare providers and the NHS. To find out more, contact our team today on 01923 233 299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org