We can assist with the considerable pressures that NHS Cellular Pathology Departments are currently under with increasing demand on their services against a background of increasingly scarce resources and staff shortages.
Our fully managed service is delivered around your exact requirements and operates UK wide. We take care of the entire process; from courier collections through to secure access to our dedicated reporting portal. Our laboratory is CQC registered, ISO15189:2012 accredited and training approved by the IBMS.
We will work closely with you to ensure that our service is matched to your exact needs with no complex pricing structures or hidden charges.
- Slide reporting of backlog histopathology and diagnostic cytology cases by Consultant Cellular Pathologists
- Handling and reporting of wet tissue samples including dissection, processing and sectioning
- Data entry into your laboratory system or provision of results in your preferred format
- Online Access to results
- Participation in local MDT meetings if required
- Consultant Pathologists available 24×7
- Dedicated account management, client services team and out of hours support service
The available reporting capacity provided by our own, in-house full-time pathologists and our network of sessional pathologists will ease the pressure on your stretched services.
We take time and care to understand the requirements for each requirement, working in synchrony with every manager from the Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCG) and NHS Hospitals and Trusts. Not only are we dynamic and responsive but we also have expertise in delivering bespoke services to our NHS clients.
To discuss your requirements please contact our team on
Phone: 01923 233 299